Appropriate Training From Medical Assistant Schools In Alabama The Key To Success
There has been a remarkable increase in the demand for medical care. Doctors along with other medical personnel now find it hard to meet the growing demand. Skilled and trained medical assistants now aid physicians in basic tasks like recording history of patients, preparing them for medical examinations and other allied activities. However, prior to choosing and enrolling in a particular institute you need to consult 3-5 medical assistant schools in Alabama. You have to assess admission requirement, procedure, and tuition fee to determine the best institute, as these differ.
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Avionics Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Heavy Equipment
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- Master of Arts in Government - Law and Public Policy
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Billing and Coding - Certificate
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
- IT Support Specialist - Associate of Occupational Science
- And more...
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- AAS in Information Technology - Network Administration
- And more...
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Electrical Trades
- Pharmacy Technician
- And more...
How do I pursue?
You have to assess admission requirement, procedure, and tuition fee to determine the best institute, as these differ. Professionals are affiliated to AAMA at the national level. If you are wondering about the best way to become a medical assistant in this state, you can opt for training programs of duration ranging between one to two years.
What are the required accreditations?
There are Diploma course of one year and Certificate course of two years. Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools or Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs accredits this program. In case, you are interested in certification from American Association of Medical Assistants then Associate degree is a must, for this, you need to complete two years training program.
How the curriculum helps?
The best medical assistant schools in Alabama aim at creating graduates, who are adept at dealing with the legal, ethical aspect of the profession, undertake basic activities and clerical work. Laboratory procedures, physiology, buy doxycycline 100mg anatomy are included in the curriculum. The coursework includes clinical studies like providing support to physician and patients during test and operations, imaging techniques, and other activities. Students visit various types of healthcare facilities and shadow experienced medical assistants and physicians.
Where do I enroll?
A medical assistantis required to can manage both administrative and clinical tasks. In Alabama, there are almost eleven schools. Few popular schools to pursue this career are highlighted in a box. These reputed institutes cater certificate, diploma, and associate degree. Students have to pay a tuition fees ranging in between US $ 600 to US $ 5,400 per year for associate degree. Applicants can also opt for a scholarship while pursuing the associate degree. Alabama Public Health Association awards scholarships to students. Baptist Healthcare Scholarship Program grants almost US $ 20,000 in each year.
What will be my salary?
In this state, there has been a growth in the demand for both administrative and clinicalmedical assistants. Salary of these professionals is almost 2 % high in comparison to other states. Having an associate degree can provide a jumpstart to your career in this state. It is expected hourly wage of US $ 11.86 might go up to US $13.18. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicted that the job in this field is growing at a faster rate in comparison to other job sectors. There has been a 29% growth in employment, and this trend is likely to continue till 2022. However, the yearly income can be around $29,610 to $40,000 or more in Alabama